Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trying to figure this out!

I've been trying to figure out all the little things to blogging.  I feel like I'm running around in circles around the "dashboard".  Oh well its a good time of a year to try and figure it out, right?!
I'm not very tech savy.  Any suggestions?

The wind and rain have been crazy here these last couple weeks. I woke up a few times last night to a loud gust of wind hitting the house.  The rain seems to pour bucket fulls at times. 

I made Salmon chowder last night for dinner and the kids liked it.  My oldest and I went back for seconds.  Its always fun to try something new.

Well I better get on with my day. Hopefully soon I will figure out how to get some pictures up here to share with you.

Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Renee I'm not that tech savvy either! I'm right there with you. I run around my new dashboard too! I would just keep playing around with it and clicking all the buttons to see what they do and not apply anything until you know!! Not the best advice, maybe someone with more computer skills would be better offering you advice!
    Usually for a pic there button on your post when you are drafting it that is a picture, just hover the mouse over it and it should say, then click it and you can upload your own pic to put on! Can't wait, hope that helps a little...hahaha

    ReplyDelete