Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Insert mad face here.....

I'm so irritated.  I'm totally using my blog right now to vent my frustrations.
I go to feed the chickens....open their bag of crumble to see it's moldy. Great!

Go in to feed the pigs..... I see that a rat made himself a hole in the side of the bag of  pig feed, It's EVERY WHERE.  Grrr.... That's stuffs expensive.

So I might as well take $30 and throw it away. 

**Deep Breath**

It will be ok.  It's a little thing. But still.  Irritating.

Off to the feed store.



1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That is never fun.
    Might I suggest a metal trash can to store it in?! Will help cut the moisture and keeps the rats out of it too.
    I think we would be friends if we lived closer too! Thanks for the encouragement!
    Heres to a better day today!

    ReplyDelete