Monday, December 10, 2012

Indoor Projects

It was a good weekend. 
Kris is starting on our bathroom remodel. So we took a trip to "The City" and picked out some tile samples.  It's getting exciting! A nice winter project for him.

I have decided to pull out the sewing machine and get going on a few projects for Christmas.  I did a lot of sewing when I was in High School, but as an adult, not so much. So I'm a little rusty. OK not a little, a lot rusty.  Pinterest is definitely helping my creative side come out a bit. Now if I can find the patience to figure out what I am doing we'll be in it!
But instead I find myself You Tubing Farming videos and day dreaming of Spring and Summer.

Well I better going! Time's a tickin'!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a sewer either. My mom and MIL do a good job and make things for the girls once in a while. My girls area also taking sewing lessons from my MIL, and they love it! I think that's great.
    Don't you just love pinterest? I've found so many things on there to make, and do and cook! Not to mention decorating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love Pinterest! I just made some scones from a recipe I found on there. Amazing!! :)

      Delete