Friday, November 30, 2012

Take 2!

Welcome to my "Spin off" of Country Girl in Flip Flops.
I realized this last weekend that blogging in the past really came in handy in our future!
Kris went to put ear tags in the young heifers and we were trying to remember birth dates, and I said "I know!" I ran, grabbed my phone and pulled up my old blog.  Right there was our info! Because I blogged about our exciting additions I had all the information we needed right there.

After our chores I read through some old blog posts and smiled reminiscing old times and thinking to myself "Wow! Look at where we are now!"  So here I am ready to blog again.

I will be honest last time I was blogging I had this thought in the back of my head, what if I look stupid to people that stumble across my blog and think my grammar, or punctuation is bad.  So I spent to much time typing and retyping many posts.  It became a time suck.  I am going to try my best to write what I am thinking and not focus on people out there that may judge me.  Because in 2, 5, 10 years from now. I will look back to my "journal" and smile while I read about our past adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment